1. Knowledge and Experience in all forms of Legal Entities
- Establishment of every form of legal entity as well as the inclusion of all appropriate and relevant supporting documentation, and contracts therewith (articles of association, underwriting contracts, managing director contracts, Joint venture contracts, etc.)
- Establishment and organization of private foundations
2. Permanent and continuous assistance in the management of all legal entities as well as provide respective guidance and administration support.
3. Execution and management of all aspects dealing with company/shareholder meetings
4. Representation and Counsel in connection with legal disputes
- Contestation of partner resolutions
- Recall/dismissal of managing directors and executive committees
- Advice and counsel with other legal disagreements between partners
5. Advise, counsel as well as the drafting of appropriate legal documentation dealing with separation/replacement of partners, managing directors and executive committees
6. Conversion is the comprehensive terminology for all changes under company law of an enterprise, which concern its formal legal validity or its legal form. Conversions can consist of fusions/mergers, transformations or partial divestitures, acquisitions, material divisions, splitting or a combination of several such steps. Frequently conversions are the result of or prompted by fiscal considerations.