FIS Private Insurance
PRI Private Insurance GmbH, a company of the FIS Finance & Investment Services Group, is a specialist in providing comprehensive solutions, dealing with all aspects of political and economic risks for the private insurance market, and with a special emphasis on international trade finance, international supply contracts, and investment projects.
By virtue of our close relationship to the London-based insurance broker Willis Tower Watson (www.willistowerwatson.com), the entire facilities of the international insurance markets are at our disposal, including access to specialized insurance projects, through a network of worldwide contacts.
The private insurance market offers a wide variety of diverse insurance products for the exporter, trader, and investor, as well as to the banking sector, and covering:
- financing and payment risks
- export, transit, and import transactions
- international project finance, structured trade & commodity finance and export finance
- foreign direct investments
A business relationship with PRI Private Insurance GmbH provides the following benefits:
- consultancy to define the exact insurance need
- detailed analysis of a custom-made insurance solution
- ongoing servicing throughout the policy period
- assistance throughout all phases of a claim scenario
Mitigation of political and credit risk is therefore a significant factor in the success of overseas projects, investments, and contracts.
It would be our great pleasure to personally meet with you to discuss and explain the benefits achievable for your international company through use of the PRI Private Insurance GmbH services in the private insurance market.